Why Shopping at Maita Subaru in Sacramento is Always Your Best Bet
Want the best shopping experience for a new Subaru or used car, or even for parts and service? Simply visit our Subaru dealership serving Roseville, Citrus Heights, Elk Grove and Carmichael and you'll see that we offer so much more than any other location, and we're always proud to make you, our customers, our number-one priority. That's where it all starts, so take a look at the many compelling reasons to visit us, then head over today so we can get you started on whatever it is you're looking for.
- Customers are number one: Our Subaru dealership wouldn't be very successful if we didn't have customers returning for future car purchases, or if we didn't offer these many compelling reasons to attract new shoppers. Any kind of visit here, and you'll see our dedication to customers at every corner.
- First year of maintenance included with every new Subaru: Though Subaru models are designed to last long, any kind of vehicle requires routine maintenance and service, and we'll take care of your first year of oil changes and tire rotations and other quick visits to our service center in Sacramento.
- Free shuttle service and loaner cars for major service jobs: While you may have alternative transportation waiting for you as you bring your car in for a major repair, we'll be happy to get you where you need to go with a shuttle or a loaner car. Whether you want to go home, play golf, or go shopping, we'll get you there.
- Comfortable waiting area: We'll never make you wait long, but sometimes you'll be content to hang out when you're getting an oil change. You'll enjoy our waiting area with free WiFi and complimentary refreshments for a short visit.
- Conveniently located in the Sacramento area: Wherever you're visiting from, you'll find our Sacramento Subaru dealership is easy to find with these directions that will take you on the Cap City Freeway at Fullerton Avenue.
- New and improved facility on the way: Our current dealership is certainly up to speed to handle your needs, but things are only getting better with a larger and better service department, so stay tuned.