Buy the Car or Lease? It's All up to You!
Car shopping comes with so many important decisions. Color, trim, options, finance, accessories, extended warranty, lease, and a service plan are just a handful of what you need to choose. One of the biggest choices is listed there as well, to buy or lease a car? Which one is right for you?
Buy the Car
- You own the car from the start. All the taxes and fees are included in the first payment! And you can keep it forever...if you want.
- Once you pay off the auto loan, you are free to sell the car for what it's worth, i.e. you can get your money back, maybe.
- You are free to upgrade and modify the car as long it doesn't void your warranty, cause that wouldn't be good. Would it?
- You can drive as much as your heart desires!
- Don't worry about putting wear or tear cause the company won't get mad, but your buyer might.
Lease a Car
- Sadly, you don't own the car and can't keep it forever unless you buy out you lease, but more on that later.
- After the term of the lease you must return the car to the dealership, but you can buy the car and then you'll be in the list above. But with a lease you are also free to get a brand new car again after only three years!
- You get to enjoy the latest and greatest technology and often can drive a car that would otherwise be out of your budget because with a lease the monthly payments are generally much cheaper!
- There is a mileage limit (usually 12,000 miles per year) and you have to pay for the extra mileage, which you don't want to do.
- You have to worry about excessive wear and tear so it's a good idea to keep an eye on standard maintenance.
- With a lease you are paying the depreciation of the car which makes your monthly smaller and more affordable. This is nice for buyers who want or need a new car, but are not sure if they can afford to buy one.
Maita Subaru Proudly Serving: Sacramento, Roseville, Elk Grove, Citrus Heights, and Carmichael
At the end, it is really up to you with which choice you make, but we here at Maita Subaru in Sacramento, CA will be here to help you through the process. Our team in the finance center can help you decide which option will work better for your financial situation. Come on down to 2400 Auburn Blvd. in Sacramento, CA and let us help you decide which one works best for you!